Monday, June 21, 2010

My personal favorite tweets about 'sexxx'y

I SAY: This is so hilarious. It's naughty but yeah it's still funny! this make you laugh till your stomach hurts!
ps: you guys really should follow shitmydadsays.

shitmydadsays
Look, we're basically on earth to shit and fuck. So unless your job's to help people shit or fuck, it's not that important, so relax.

Yayaa
Back in my day we didn't have 'sexting' - we exchanged our naked pictures via carvings on rocks.

palinode
We didn't have cell phones in high school for sexting, so we were forced to make do and just have sex. Lame.

RoyDAylmer
The worst thing about censorship is xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xx xxx x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx.

drewhastings
This economy is getting worse- I can now only afford to give one fuck.

danecook
Sex + caring – secrets + betrayal ÷ mood x joy + desire – mental illness ÷
bad habits + money + favors + hot friends = LOVE !!!!

DougBenson
If your name is Rob, you really should shout “You got robbed!” right after sex. I mean it.

alinasmith
When I have a headache my funny slows down. But my bitchy? My bitchy does not slow down.!